Email Batch Size - Feedback please

For some reason we've encountered a very high rate of duplicate emails being sent out over the past 3 weeks or so, meaning that in Arena one email is sent but the person is receiving multiples. We use Sendgrid and their logs show that they received and processed multiple requests. At ISC it seemed a number of churches have continued to have similar issues and a few stated that like us, they had switched to Sendgrid a while back to try and minimize the problem - which had worked for us up to this point. It's apparent that the issue is related to the MailQueue agent, so here's my question:

Has anyone set the Email Batch Size to a very large amount and if so, how has it worked for you? It looks like Sendgrid states it can handle up to 10,000 requests/sec so part of me wants to try setting it real high to skip the MailQueue service altogether.

Parents
No Data
  • I'd still like to hear if anyone has set their Batch Size really large. Support confirmed that others have done so with success. On that note, is there any benefit to using the mailqueue agent?

Children
More Content