Discount Codes and saving

We have a number of event registrations going on and I would love to be able to save a discount code for an individual and then just direct them to "My Events" on the webportal so they can login and complete the required fields.  Trouble is that I can't save the form without having SOMETHING in the required fields.  This seems idiotic.  Can we somehow make them required for the user but allow the discount code to be saved?  I find that even the discount codes are problematic because they forget capitals and lowercase.

Parents
  • You can change the label under Event Tag>Registration>Advanced tab, We usually add "Enter 25OFF (case sensitive) for Discount ----> " instead of just Discount Code, we also use it for Staff discount without others realizing it is a discount , " Staff members enter YES"  or " Do you need a Scholarship? type YES here ---> ". I will often add an HTML line as the last custom field before payment with specific instructions IF nothing else, I use "Discount Code (case sensitive)"  

Reply Children
No Data
More Content