Region Leader for Agent | Group Member Registration

I am updating system emails and am wondering who the "Region Leader" is for Group Member Registration and where you would populate that information. I want to set this email so it has helpful information for those who register. These are the fields available for that system email:

##FirstName##, ##GroupHostCellPhone##, ##GroupHostEmail##, ##GroupHostFirstName##, ##GroupHostLastName##, ##GroupLeaderCellPhone##, ##GroupLeaderEmail##, ##GroupLeaderFirstName##, ##GroupLeaderLastName##, ##GroupLocation##, ##GroupName##, ##RegionLeaderEmail##, ##RegionLeaderFirstName##, ##RegionLeaderLastName##

Also, would the "Group Host" be the same as Group Leader? Or do you need to use the Group Host role to have that populate?

Parents
  • I have actually never noticed those fields. I couldn't resist digging in to find out. The "RegionLeader" fields are pulling from the person set as the Leader of the parent cluster of the small group. The "Group Host" information is pulling from the person selected as the target/location of the group. If none is set up those fields will return blank.

Reply Children
No Data
More Content