New User Guidance

HELP!  I am new in my church office position.  I am going to be the new "Arena Master" (Global Admin) and I have no idea where to begin!  I did a couple hours of training and know basic data management.  My head pastor told me we should be able to add all kinds of information to our dashboard but I have no idea where to find a step by step on how to do this.  Is anyone able to guide a new user to find step by step on how to set up Dashboard, connect our website to Arena, etc. 

• Welcome! It is a bit overwhelming as you begin, but overall, when you get the principles down the same rules apply in most areas. There are many helpful people on the Community. You can also search past responses to find valuable information.

If you would like to meet and talk via Microsoft Teams or Zoom I could show you some basics.

My contact information is on my profile.

• Hi Cathlene, welcome to the world of Arena . I would definitely take anyone up on any offers for free help. Along with that, I know ShelbySystems used to offer Arena specialized training that your church could pay to send you to. I'm not sure if they still do or not. If they don't and your church is willing/interested in investing some budget into getting you properly trained, we (Kingdom First Solutions) might be able to help.

I would recommend seeing who might offer free help here first, then check with Shelby for possible training options, then consider KFS if you aren't able to get what you need through the other 2 sources.

Hang in there! Arena users love to help out. You are among friends who know exactly what you are going through.
    Guy

• We've all been there, so we're happy to help. I have led workshops on building Arena dashboards so I know a thing or two about that. I'd be happy to chat sometime and show you some things you can do as well. Latter part of the week tends to be quieter for me. My contact info should also be in my profile. Welcome!

More Content